If you would like to sell some of your own clothes, then here's how to sell:
- 1. We ask you to text message or email Lisa or Nicola to arrange to drop off the items you want to sell up to a week before the event. Please make sure all items are clean.
- 2. If you have a selling price in mind please let us know, otherwise we will suggest a reasonable selling price to you.
- 3. Once the item sells you will be given a receipt and receive 60% of the selling price within a week after the event.
- 4. Any unsold items need to either - be collected by you, resold in another event or donated to charity. You must specify which option you wish to take when you deposit the clothes.
If you simple want to come and shop, then come along to The Swan at Salford, 2 Wavendon Road, Milton Keynes and treat yourself to a fab find. Remember to please bring either cash or your cheque book and leave plenty of time for trying on!
The Once Worn Twice Loved mission is three fold...
- 1. To raise awareness and money for The Extramile charity
- 2. For you to make some money on selling your beautiful clothes that you just don't wear
- 3. And to find yourself to some true gems at a fraction of the original selling price
Expect to see fantastic quality pieces including Nicole Farhi, Paul Smith, Amanda Wakeley, By Malene Birger, Paul and Joe, Reiss, Whistles... and many more.
The sizes range from 8 - 22. There is also an opportunity to buy some exquisite hand made jewellery by Sarah Jane.
In addition there will be personal stylists and very clever seamstresses on hand to ensure you are taking home only pieces that are perfect for you.